Exceeding expectations is our daily goal at Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation. We will not only exceed your expectations as a lender, but will go above and beyond to impress your clients when you recommend us. It is important to understand our process when we meet with your prospective buyer so that we can effectively work together for their best interest.
You will save a tremendous amount of time and effort when your potential buyer is pre-approved for the right amount before you start searching for homes. When your buyer chooses to work with Fairway, they can rely upon our expertise to ensure the smoothest possible transaction. Our process is built around giving the best financial advice based on budget and future goals. Communication is also key and no one will work harder to make the transaction smooth and stress free.
When you choose Fairway, you can expect the home buying process to go as follows for your customer:
- I will meet with your customer to discuss their budget, financial plans, and pre-approval, and address any red flags prior to their shopping for a home.
- Ideally, we will collect all documents at this point in order to provide a pre-approval letter or at least be ready to when you are prepared to write your offer.
- Your customer can sign up for the Home Scouting ® app, which will allow them to search 100% of the homes listed for sales on the MLS with accurate information that can be co-branded with both of our contact information.
- Fairway will work behind the scenes while you search for homes by sending the application to our skilled setup and processing teams to verify the information we have been given.
- Your customer will be added to our state-of-the-art CRM system, which will send you timely updates as the loan moves through milestones and educate your buyers on the process and on homeownership to reduce their stress.
- The processors will send the loan to underwriting where Fairway gives your buyer the stamp of approval.
- I will keep in close contact with the buyers to educate them and keep them from making mistakes that can cause problems with their home purchase, such as job changes, new credit or large purchases.
- I will send specific instructions so that your buyers are ready for an on-time closing.
- The loan will be sent to the closers who set up the payment and prepare all of the documents for signing. We are known for sending our closing packets days early so that you can rest assured that everything will be in order for signing.
At Fairway, our expertise is the cornerstone of everything we do. Your buyer could go elsewhere, but they won’t find the same level of service and communication that Fairway offers. Let me show you the difference I can make for your customers.
Tags: Mortgage Planner, Realtor